Welcome to the Northern Virginia Soccer League Website!
What are the benefits of playing in NVSL?
* Our season includes 10 games on superior turf fields for guaranteed games
* 3 man affiliated/licensed and high quality ref crews
* 90 minute games
* Well organized league with a highly competitive atmosphere
* Supplemental insurance for players
Our league has been reassessed and appointed as a Premier Level league by the State Soccer association (MDCVSA) and is among the top leagues in the region for competition. We have a number of current and former State and National Champions in Men's Open, Masters, and Over 40. Our Coed Divisions are young and still developing, but also maintain a high level of competition.
If you are interested in joining our league or have any questions then please fill out our online submission form.
Spring fees for Pay in full:
$1650 if paid by February 25
$1700 if received after February 25 and before March 1
$1800 if received after March 1 (subject to availability)
Teams are allowed (22) players, and a minimum (18) players must be registered with Fairfax County address. All players must be registered to play.
Spring fees for Individual registration:
$500 initial payment by manager when registering team. Individual players will pay $ 85/ea.
Teams must have (22) players, and (18) players must be registered Fairfax County resident. Once Team has reached 22 paid/registered players the manager will be refunded the $500 deposit. All players must be registered to play in official games.
Deadlines for payment are set to identify numbers of teams sooner, so we can start early.
* Unlike other leagues, the NVSL includes USASA/US Soccer Affiliation in team fees. Our fees are structured based on a flat team fee, but we provide teams the flexibility to register as individuals at a slightly higher cost to the team (due to additional cost to league), however the end cost is less because player affiliation is already built into fees.
** The NVSL does not require players to register at a third party website to affiliate, but does require all players to complete a waiver as part of their registration to meet insurance requirements.
* Spring season is 10 games long and runs March through June
* Summer season is 6 games long and runs June through August
* Fall season is 10 games long and runs August through November
For Spring 2018 our first games will start second Saturday of March
Division day of play:
Gold: Wednesday nights
Masters 30: Thursday nights
Masters 40: Sundays
Coed Division: Saturday Nights
*** The NVSL has the ability to build new Divisions on other days of the week provided there is enough interest. Our investments in fields has created flexibility for our teams. If you have a specific day of interest please contact us.